HOW SECURE ARE YOU?
How do you shift focus to more strategic activities?
Kovaion niche offering in the Database security domain answers important questions by highlighting the role of a security solution partner in implementing a robust platform, and helping your organization move towards complain and protection from threats.
- Capability and delivery flexibility
- Widespread practice planning and implementing database security
- A realistic Security solution best suit your environment and business goals
- Guidelines and best Practices
Data Security Challenges
- Data Breaches
- Untrusted Environment / Database
- Data / Identity Theft
- Off-Shoring / Outsourcing
- Data Consolidation
- Application Vulnerabilities
- Drivers for Compliance
- Seperation of duties
- More global data privacy regulations
- Costly breach disclosure laws
- Complex IT requirements
- Multilayered data los prevention
First Stage Successfull, Second Stage Unclear
No "Easy Button" Solution
Theoretically, It Should Have Worked
More Auditors and Fewer Remediation Exports
- 70 % of all security incidents come from insiders
- 80 % of threats come from insiders and 65 % are undetected
- All enterprises dealing with private data in test environments should mask or generate test data to comply with regulations.
- An insider attack against a large company causes an average of $2.7 million USD in damages,where the average outside attack costs only $57k (Almost 50 times as costly)