Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management 22B features
Tracking absences in an organization is a very common practice and very important for regularized work environment. We are all aware, Oracle HCM Cloud – Absence Management, being a highly configurable module, enables Organizations to automate their absence business processes suitably for their specific needs.
What’s more exciting is that Oracle introduces multiple new features and enhancements in its quarterly updates, which are mandatory to be consumed by the end customer and hence a detailed understanding and exploration is must to embrace the new features.
Have you delved into what was delivered in Oracle HCM Cloud – Absence Management in 22B/22C Updates?
Let’s explore the latest features by deep diving into the functionality coming out of the box.
- New Responsive Availability Calendar (Absence 22B)
- Process Absences Automatically when EMPLOYEE’S WORK SCHEDULE changes (Absence 22C)
- Retrieve data to reconcile absence and payroll information?
- Importance of no carryover option under the Carryover Limit rule?
- Why None option re-named to No Limits under the Carryover Limit rule?
Join us on this Webinar to get introduced to Absence Management– embracing the complete potential with additional features to ease the day-to-day business operation performed by users in the HCM application.
Attend the webinar to discover and experience the answers for:
- How to configure absence entries to automatically re-process absence when an employee’s work schedule changes?
- How to retrieve data to reconcile absence and payroll information?
- Understanding the significance of no carryover option under the Carryover Limit rule?
- Exploring the reason why None option re-named to No Limits under the Carryover Limit rule?
Business Benefits of Absence Management:
- Easy access to employee’s availability information in the organization for a specific period.
- Aligning to the latest features and best practices for absence in Fusion application.
- Automatic alignment of absence entries based on work schedule changes.
- Bring awareness and adoption to new features to consume them to meet business needs.
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Duration: 30 mins
Speakers: Yashwanth Gowda H R, HCM Cloud Consultant, Kovaion
Manjunath Palled, HCM Cloud Consultant, Kovaion