Fusion HCM Data Loader â€“ Seamless On-Premise to Cloud Transition
HCM Data Loader (HDL) is a powerful and High Powered tool for mass-loading of data from any ERP source to Oracle Fusion HCM. We can Operate HDL as a main tool for building integration scenarios between On-Premise Third-Party Systems and Oracle HCM Cloud. So the On-Premise to Cloud Transition become much more Trouble free than ever.
Whatâ€™s Hot in HDL?
Several reasons why customers would prefer choosing the Oracle Fusion HDL Tool over the other Data Loaders.
- Automate the Data Load â€“ HDL can be initiated using a web service call, which enables you to automate the data upload.
- Universal Data Loader – It will help us to upload Bulk load of data from any ERP source to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Service Presence – HDL available in cloud, on-premises, and on-demand environments
- Companionable UI – Provides a comprehensive user interface for initiating data upload, monitoring progress, and reviewing errors, with real-time information provided for both the import and load stages of its processing.
- Consume Less Duration – Supports multithreaded processing, which enables you to upload complete system extracts without severe performance impacts. HCM Data Loader manages references among objects that are processed on separate threads.
- Smart and Function Rich â€“ For example, You can Filter and upload
- Current and historical records for date-effective objects. You determine the amount of history to load.
- End-dated, terminated, or inactive records.
- Hierarchical tree data, such as Organization and Department Trees.
- Attachments and pictures.
- 71. Business Objects Oriented Migration – Supports important business objects belonging to key Oracle Fusion HCM products like Entity, Location, Business Unit, Job Family, Job, Department, Position, Person, Work Relationship and Profile
This figure summarizes the process of loading data using HCM Data Loader.
How HDL Works?
1. You place a zip file containing your data on the WebCenter Content server.
2. You submit a request to HCM Data Loader to import and load the zip file of data. For this step, you can use either the HCM Data Loader interface or the HCM Common Data Loader web service.
3. HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip file and imports individual data lines to its stage tables, grouping those distinct file lines into Oracle Fusion HCM business objects.
4. It calls the relevant logical object interface method (delivered in product services) to load objects to the Oracle Fusion application tables.
5. Any errors that occur during the import or load phase are reported in the HCM Data Loader interface.
6. Having reviewed import and load errors in the HCM Data Loader interface or via the Data Set Summary extract, you correct them in your source data. You load a new zip file containing the corrected data to the WebCenter Content server.
Thanks for reading Our Article on Fusion HCM Data Loader. If you want further details you can drop an email at anytime to the below Email ID.
Kovaion Cloud Practice