The quality of employees in any organization relies on an effective recruitment & selection strategy along the recruitment tool. The process isn’t always smooth but the system can help an organization with better analytics and reduce the cost associated with recruiting.
On October 10, 2018, LinkedIn and Oracle announced the teaming to ‘Make Hiring More Efficient and Improve Learner Experiences’. This is a significant milestone in the enterprise collaboration to reduce attrition rate, improve candidate hiring process, and employee learning experience. Kovaion will assist the customers for smooth adoption of the Oracle HCM Cloud & Taleo application with the planned integration.
Oracle Taleo is a complete cloud based Talent Management suite that helps employers to automate their hiring process and get the right talent. Oracle Taleo enables organisation to source, hire, onboard, develop, train, engage, and retain people. Oracle HCM Learning Cloud not only supports you to improve the productivity of your employees, but also helps in preparing your talent to take on future challenges and support business growth.
With this partnership, Oracle is planning to roll out several integrations such as Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition integration with LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC), LinkedIn Learning integration with Oracle Learning Cloud, Employee Referral process, etc. The higher adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning tools and different automation features is expected to lead to a rapid change in the HR processes covering recruitment, retention through training, development, and promotion.
Kovaion assures the below mentioned benefits to customers as the outcome of this integration:
- Recruiter System Connect: Provides a seamless and efficient recruiter experience by surfacing transactional recruiting data from Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition, as well as LinkedIn, in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Talent Profile Import: Helps organizations to enhance internal talent mobility by enabling employees to choose to import key elements of their LinkedIn profiles into their Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Profile.
- Recommended Matches and Embedded Search: Helps organizations to streamline recruitment by enabling LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to search LinkedIn members and see elements that best match a job requisition or project within Oracle Recruiting Cloud and Taleo Enterprise Edition.
- Referral Recommendations: Improves candidate experience by enabling candidates to apply for a job via Oracle Recruiting Cloud or Taleo Enterprise Edition and identify and contact (via In Mail) from their LinkedIn connections, who can best refer them for that job.
- Deeper Integration with Oracle Learning Cloud: Increases career development opportunities through access to LinkedIn Learning courses, automatic course catalog integrations, and up-to-date insight on learner engagement within Oracle Learning Cloud.
Oracle – “The integrations between Oracle HCM Cloud, LinkedIn, and Taleo Enterprise Edition might reduce the gap between employees’ job responsibilities and the organizations’ overall business objectives.”
LinkedIn – “Through these integrations we hope to deliver more streamlined, powerful experiences for talent professionals to help them find the right talent, and to keep employees engaged and learning. These integrations are expected to begin rolling out in 2019.”
Kovaion as an Oracle boutique partner continues to deliver Oracle Cloud projects with the best Implementation and support services. We help our customers with this integration via our Cloud Implementation expert team to streamline their processes.
Kovaion would be glad to support organizations to streamline their recruitment & learning processes. our competitive Advantage
For more details about Oracle LinkedIn partnership, please refer
Business Development Manager