Oracle PeopleSoft is a GO-TO HCM application due to its proficiency to be tailored based on the customers’ business processes. The customary approaches to modify the application via Application Designer and PeopleCode has turned to be expensive when customers think of effective Lifecycle Management and uptake of new innovations.
Lifecycle Management is about enabling upgrade and update of the PeopleSoft system with the latest patches and recent releases of PeopleTools / PUM images. The cost involved in an upgrade is Proportional to degree of customization of PeopleSoft Application. Zero Customization is unlikely ideal.
‘AI’ features like Chatbots / Kibana have been released in the newer versions and every release of PeopleTools and PUM image has an innovative addition.
Isolation of Customizations plays a key role in effective lifecycle management.
Below are the key features introduced by Oracle PeopleSoft in newer PeopleTools/PUM versions that will help customers isolate customizations, ease the maintenance of the application and accelerate transformation.
Recommended approaches for Isolation:
- Ease of selective adoption
- Accelerated transformation with new AI features
- Increased and optimized user Experience
- Lowered cost of maintenance due to decreased customization
- Innovate Oracle PeopleSoft Solution by offering services on UI Implementation, Selective Adoption & PeopleSoft on Cloud
- Support Partner supporting 45+ countries
- Exposure to latest PeopleTools and PUM 34 features
For more details, view the attached video at URL:
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any demo / queries and clarifications. You may visit our blogsite, https://www.kovaion.com/blog to refer to latest blogs on PeopleSoft and other Oracle suites.