Once the lockdown is lifted, all organizations need to take extreme precautions in making sure that the work environment is a safe place for the employees to return to. This means that, the companies should ensure that the employees report any sort of unsafe incidents occurring in and around their surroundings as and when it happens.
Oracle has offered its Workforce Health and Safety solution for free as an initiative to help its current Oracle HCM Cloud customers during this vulnerable time. This solution also plays a vital role in helping organizations keep track of general health and safety concerns barring COVID-19.
During this time, Kovaion is ready to join your hands to implement this solution in an agile mode, free of cost.
Oracle Workforce Health and Safety Incidents offers ability to effectively and simply manage environmental health and safety incidents. The entire process from reporting the incidents and hazards and capturing critical information, to conducting reviews, tracking, and automating follow-up actions is dramatically simplified for all employees. Natively developed in the Oracle Cloud, Oracle Workforce Health and Safety Incidents provide the solution to ensure the safety of your workforce.
- Responsive User Interface allows employees to report incidents from phones or tablets
- Real-Time capturing of Incident information along with photos and relevant documents
- Allows rapid deployment being a Native cloud solution.
- User-friendly safety dashboards to direct the Safety Managers’ attention to areas of concern and prioritize the same.
- Allows quick reporting of Incidents and Events along with follow-up Investigations and Actions to track the root cause and increase workplace safety.
- Increases awareness among the employees to keep track of health and safety incidents occurring within the organization
Kovaion’s Value Adds:
- Intuitive Dashboards to track real-time data
- Interactive Infolets to get a quick glimpse of the Incidents’ progress
- 20+ ready to deploy Reports and Analytics
- Customized auto-alerts
- Personalized Safety Incident module
- Additional API support to establish seamless integration
Such times remind all of us to keep a check on our health and safety in every move of ours, especially when we are back at our workplace.
For more information about Workforce Health and Safety, click the link below:
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed demo.
Kovaion- Oracle HCM Cloud Team