Automate Employee Performance with Oracle HCM Cloud
Achieving employee goals, as well as organizational objectives, is an important part of daily operations. To achieve this requirement, Oracle provides a fully automated, self-service business performance process that provides HR specialists and managers with immediate insight into their employees’ performance progression. To align with organizational objectives, Oracle Performance Management enables users to configure performance management processes as needed. With this Application, employees can be guided and rated as they work on their specific objectives. Supervisors and Indirect supervisors can rate the employees and also provide comments justifying their rating. Utilizing a market analysis and key performance indicators allows for continuous improvement in the business’s ability to deliver high-quality services to customers.
- Detailed Introduction on goal and performance management.
- How to set goals for employees.
- How to link goal setting with performance management.
- Evaluation of employees.
- Recent Features
- It will provide clear guidelines, allowing supervisors to assess performance on a range of measures.
- A thorough understanding of a business’s operations
- Helps in promoting the right talent.
- It increases the employee’s sense of freedom and responsibility.
- Performance Management assists Workforce Planning.
Are you ready to set and track goals across your organization? Join our session and learn how goals can help with the ongoing performance conversation throughout the year.
Time: 3.30 PM
Duration: 30 Mins
Speaker: Haritha G, Oracle Cloud consultant, Kovaion