Business Development Lead
November 21, 2023
Business Development Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify new ways of generating leads by scanning the market for business opportunities
- Perform end-to-end Sales: Market Research -> Cold Calls with potential prospects -> Solid pipeline of Leads -> Discovery Calls -> Updates in CRM -> Understanding business requirements, and sharing proposals along with the Pre-Sales team
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all product and service offerings of the company and build a positive working relationship with the Oracle Sales, Alliance, and Renewals team.
- Organizes meetings between senior management and prospective clients
- Hosting marketing campaigns such as webinars, blogs, and events
- Establishing a good working relationship with prospective clients and obtaining their testimonials for business promotion
- Establish and maintain a solid pipeline of leads in order to achieve and exceed monthly targets - acquire new logo & generate targeted revenue.
- Maintain adequate knowledge & information of all Oracle products and Kovaion service offerings.
- Be ready to travel as per the Business necessities.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 4 years & max of 8 years of experience in Sales, Marketing & Business Development
- Must have excellent Spoken & written communication skills in English to handle Domestic clients
- Must have Knowledge of MS-OFFICE (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and Market Research
- Good in Content writing (Blogs, Email Marketing), creating digital flyers, corporate video creation, etc.
- A working knowledge of Oracle Cloud / SaaS products is required.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- The ability to communicate in Hindi is an added advantage
- Preferred candidates who are ready to do Work From the Office, GTM, Oracle Visit etc
- Desirably educated to BA/BCom/MBA/BEng/BSc degree level with a strong academic record or equivalent.
- Native-level fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages advantageous)
- Desire to work in the tech industry
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Ability to work and collaborate productively across sales, marketing, sales support, and customer delivery teams, even when under pressure.
- Ambitious, confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude.
This position requires a good understanding of and experience with Oracle HCM Cloud, ERP Cloud, and OCI solutions.
Look-out from Tier2 Organisation (who is already possessing knowledge & experience in Oracle)
- ennVee TechnoGroup
- Filix consulting; Huron
- MPC Cloud consulting
- Emtec Inc