June 9, 2023
Business Development Lead
Kovaion is looking for a qualified business development Lead to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities. The person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform market research to collect relevant data on target markets (US/UK/APAC) to Generate leads and prospects for Low code web applications
- Generate leads and prospects for Low code web applications
- Responsible for making cold calls every day & update in CRM database
- Contact potential prospects & understand their detailed requirement Virtual Connect & propose Kovaion Digital Transformation Offerings & Services
- Actively participate in market visits and conduct field visits to potential leads.
- Maintain good knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company and build a good rapport with prospective clients.
- Monitor and track industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify market opportunities and potential threats.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the target market segments, including customer demographics, preferences, and market size.
- Responsible for arranging meetings for senior management with prospective clients senior management for cost and terms finalization.
- Responsible for hosting Marketing Campaigns like Webinar, Blogs & Events
- To assemble and keep up a solid pipeline to accomplish and surpass month-to-month lead targets
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate monthly sales results, gap areas, counter measures to stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain adequate knowledge & information of all Low code/No code products.
- Be ready to travel as per the Business necessities.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of exp in Sales, Marketing & Business Development
- Must have excellent Spoken & written communication skills in English to handle Domestic & International clients
- Knowledge in Partners/Re-sellers Appointment & Training
- Knowledge in Low code / SAAS / Any Custom Application Software Sales
- Proven Sales Record in US/Europe/APAC – Other than India regions.
- Communication in Hindi is added advantage
Desirably educated to BA/BCom/MBA/BEng/BSc degree level with a strong academic record or equivalent.
Native-level fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages advantageous)
Desire to work in the tech industry
Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
Ability to work and collaborate productively across sales, marketing, sales support, and customer delivery teams, even when under pressure.
Ambitious, confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude.