PS Techno Functional Consultant
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
Job Opening for Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant. Reach us if you are the right person
- Employment Mode: Full-Time Employment
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore & Coimbatore
- No of Position: 30
- NP: 1 Month
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technically design, document and enhance the PeopleSoft application as per the Business
- Provide innovative solutions for the project needs.
- Involve in the analysis of the latest PeopleSoft Features & PUM updates.
- Diagnose issues, design a solution to the problem and implement it.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements & delivery timelines.
- Deliver technical information, support, and training to internal customers to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes.
- Provide performance improvement suggestions.
- 4 to 7 years of PeopleSoft experience.
- Good communication, analytical skills, presentation skills (Client Facing)
- Strong expertise on HCM/FSCM/Campus modules.
- Knowledge in any of following application modules – HCM (Core HR, Absence, Global Payroll, Time Labor, Benefits, Compensation), FSCM (AP, AR, GL, Billing) Campus Solution.
- Hands on Experience on technical Skills App Designer, SQL, BI Publisher, App Engines, CI, AWE (Approval Workflow Engines), App Packages and Online customizations.
- Must have previously worked on worked on Implementation/ Support Upgrade projects
- Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality.
- Knowledge in Fluid related concepts is a must
- Expertise in functional and technical documentation