Explore the new Functionalities of 21 A release of Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle releases updates every quarter with new and enhanced features to enrolled functionalities, to facilitate users to work efficiently and effectively and manage their business. It is imperative for all customers to be aware of the upcoming features and how the same would benefit them.
Interested to know the key features of 21 A?
- Handling/By-Pass approvals for Sub Processes
- Embark on Journeys (Onboarding): Guide to Employees for personal & professional transitions
- Improved User Experience for Notifications
- Flexibility for approvers to edit Document of Records (DOR)
Join us on this informative webinar, to explore and unbox the new features.
We will highlight the valuable features that would improve system adoption and enable businesses to gauge system performance. The top features will be outlined from the exhaustive list of enhanced functionalities.
Date : Thursday, 11th March 2021
Time : From 3:30 PM (IST)
Duration : 30 Mins
Speaker : Nikhil Patil, Oracle Cloud consultant, Kovaion
Session Focus: Latest innovations in Oracle HCM Cloud 21A
Key highlights of the webinar include:
- New and enhanced functionalities
- Highlights/Look and Feel of the features
- Prerequisite to enable the features
- Known Issues/challenges in this update
- Features under controlled availability