The term “Kovaion” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Kovaion, its subsidaries. The term “You” or “Your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Website Terms and Condition
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kovaion’s prior written consent.
- We shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any personal information relating to you gathered by us.
- You may be asked to input information about yourself on different pages of Kovaion and Kovaion related sites. We will not use the information You provide to us for any purpose that is not set out in policy, other than as stated at each location where such information is requested.
- Please use the Contact us form on the Kovaion Contact to notify us of any changes to the information you have previously given or if you wish to withdraw your consent to our using your user information for the stated purposes or for any form of promotional contact.
- GDPR – You may have heard about the new General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that comes into effect May 25, 2018. To help comply with GDPR consent requirements, Kovaion emailed you(customer/website viewer/employee/partner) to confirm that you would like to receive regular emails from us. Additionally as part of our ongoing efforts to comply with GDPR, you can update your Kovaion news and communication email preferences. You have the opportunity to opt out of future communications from us should you choose to opt in and change your mind later on. We will include the option to opt out of communications in all future emails from Kovaion.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any queries, please reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.