Join us in this webinar “Peoplesoft Mobile Asset Inspection” on 10th Dec 2019 at 3:30 PM IST, to understand further on how the latest features on mobile asset, released with PUM image 31.
Alternatively, use the URL – https://forms.gle/BxMPSwDhz9RWAAtp8
Mobile Asset inspection, a feature of Peoplesoft Maintenance management, assists organizations with their routine maintenance cycle as well as proactive risk-based approach. The PUM 31 feature utilizes mobility features thereby increasing the productivity and reducing time consumption.
Operating, maintaining and renewal of critical assets need a significant amount of work across any company. PeopleSoft Asset Inspection process is responsible for keeping all assets running at peak performance at all-time increasing asset life, decreasing asset failure and thus reducing overall operating costs
- Holistic view of performance of Asset operability
- Tracks current condition and reduces the risk of asset failure
- Completely scalable feature
- Removes the Manual and Paperwork for Asset Inspection
- Mobility features expedites inspection time
- Mobile Asset Inspection Introduction
- Asset Inspection Life-cycle
Date : Tuesday, 10th Dec 2019
Time : From 3:30 PM (IST)
Duration : 1 hour
Speaker(s) : Mr. Gautam Gunashekar, PeopleSoft Consultant, Kovaion.
Session Focus : Peoplesoft Mobile Asset Inspection, FSCM
For queries or more details, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your full name, designation, company name, address, and contact numbers.