Join us on April 24, 2018 at3:30PM IST for an informative webinar on “Is your Performance Management tool aligned to your Business?”
Today organizations are focused to automate the performance process and provide everyone with valuable and immediate insight to workforce performance progression and its alignment with organizational objectives.
It isn’t always easy to be aligned to the business and “do the right thing” for work— work that matters to the business. So how can HR, managers, and employees get aligned?
Oracle Performance & Goal Management provides organizations a best-in-class solution to track & manage organizational & individual goals and closely align them with the overall talent management process. It provides an integrated set of performance management functions, with its features like Kudos, feedback, Insight into performance – view into ratings; performance evaluation progress; goal alignment to strategy; and information about top performing, high-potential, and at-risk employees which helps in moving towards strategic growth.
Highlighting few exciting features:
- Easy navigation and completion of various performance tasks
- Define objectives and track them throughout the year.
- Align individual objectives with those of the enterprise
- Evaluate an individual’s competencies and progress on objectives at a point in time.
- Enable feedback on an individual’s performance by multiple participants.
- Configurable graphs
- Performance document PDF links are available in many parts of HCM such as Manager dashboard, Person Portrait, Workforce Compensation etc.
Join us for this Webinar on April 24, 2018 at3:30PM IST, as we will discuss on:
- Challenges faced by organizations in Performance Evaluation of Employee
- Employee Feedback which can be integrated with ratings and compensation
- Generate real-time tracking of performance
- Exciting features to improve the organisation experience using Oracle HCM Performance Management system
- Shradhya Sirker, Business Development Executive, Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ramya Raghugari, Oracle HCM Consultant, Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Date : April 24th, 2018
Time : From 3:30 PM (IST)
Duration : 1 hour
For queries or more details, email us on email@example.com mentioning your full name, designation, company name, address, and contact numbers.