Engage & Enhance Employees Career Growth in the New Normal
During the current Covid-19 pandemic, organizations are embracing new normal by letting the employees connect remotely. It is critical to maintain a normal business process in a digital environment at the same time ensuring the employees safety is priority for Organizations.
Letting the Employees connect remotely and keeping them in tune to upcoming challenges – to achieve the Organization goals jointly is highly important. Honing the existing talent in the organization as per their career interest helps the organization retain the talent in the organization. To make it happen, Oracle Career Development helps the organization to let employees identify the career interest and intimate them to know the opportunities available within the organization.
Join us on this informative webinar to understand the enhancements for Employee Career Growth and how it helps the Organization and the Employee in the New Normal.
Key take-aways from Session:
- Digitally track Employees skill set
- Identify Employee Career Interest and career preferences virtually
- Discover potential opportunities available within the organizations
- Predict attrition with accurate data available in Cloud system
- Align Employee career interest with Organization future workforce requirements
- System Demo
- Kovaion Best Practices and value Adds
Join us in this informative Webinar.
Date : Thursday. 27th Aug, 2020
Time : From 3:30 PM (IST)
Duration : 30 Mins
Speaker : Sriranjani Rajendran – Lead consultant, Kovaion
Session Focus : Re-Design the career strategy by digital Engagement with Employees