Having an informed and engaged workforce that can deliver both customer satisfaction and innovation is a huge differentiator for any company. This need for strong talent has put HR squarely in the spotlight.
KOVAION’S Modern HR – IN THE CLOUD Human Capital Round Table brings, especially for HR leaders, an opportunity to leverage Cloud Computing for innovation in HR.
Join this event to explore what you can do as an HR leader to help your company win in this new era. The discussions will look at the evolving role, full hire to retire solution and offers unique insights into how you can meet the challenges of the new era around areas such as:
- Finding, growing, and retaining world-class talent
- Providing game-changing insights using HR analytics
- Creating an engaging and mobile-friendly platform for every employee
- Powering a collaborative and fulfilling work environment including leveraging the latest in social media tool
HR leaders across the world are leveraging Cloud Computing to modernize HR. Oracle Human Capital Management has been the HCM solution of choice for over 20 years, and has 18,000 customers in over 140 countries—over 6,000 of who are in the cloud.
So, are you ready for the Cloud? Are you ready to capitalize on the latest technology trends and market shifts? Are you reimagining your business, your practice, and your experience?
Who should attend?
CEOs, CHROs, Heads of HR, Talent Management, Recruitment, HR analytics, HR IT, CIOs
REGISTER NOW to learn how to empower HR to make a more strategic contribution to business & transform your organization.
- Email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your full name, designation, company name, address, contact numbers
- or, call 09538778453 / 09702498304
The last date for registration is two days before the session date.
We will confirm your registration within 24 hours, based on seat availability.
We look forward to your participation at this round table.
Mr. Ramakrishna Challagulla
Head HR, Primus Global
Mr. Chandru Asokan
Oracle HCM Specialist, Kovaion
Mr. Shakun Khanna
Senior Director, HCM Strategy & Transformation, Oracle Asia Pacific.