Chatbot Integration with PeopleSoft
Join us in this webinar “Chatbot Integration with PeopleSoft” on 14th May 2019 at 3:30 PM IST, for an educative session on to integrate Chatbot with PeopleSoft.
Alternatively, use the URL – https://forms.gle/7mHXKd2bEykApYk57
A chatbot is a program, powered by rules and AI, which simulates a real interaction with users via a chat interface. In other words, a chatbot is a service that can have a conversation with you just like a real person. Chatbots are typically used in dialog systems for various practical purposes including customer service or information acquisition. Some chatbots use sophisticated natural language processing systems.By integrating chatbot into PeopleSoft system, we could tremendously decrease the support tasks by simply providing the answers to users. Which in general don’t require much of a human intelligence, for instance the Question “What is my leave balance?”, it takes simple effort and provide the balance to the user.
- Support effort can be drastically reduced
- Automated User Trainings will improve the rate of sufficiency for users to work
- Simpler tasks can be done directly via conversation (e.g. Adding Dependant)
- User requests can be identified and routed to proper channels for better result
- Gives a guidance to the user when they require
- Understanding the Chatbot
- How to configure DialogFlow agent
- Configuring PeopleSoft for Integrating Chatbot
Date : 14th May 2019, Tuesday
Time : From 3:30 PM (IST)
Duration : 1 hour
Speaker(s) : Matheshwaran Viswanathan, Principal Consultant, Kovaion.
Session Focus : Configuring DialogFlow Agent, Configuring IB for Chatbot, Creating PeopleSoft Chat Window, Integrating Chatbot – Limitations & Key Features of Chatbot.
For queries or more details, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your full name, designation, company name, address, and contact numbers.